- Dual power supply input: 5 VDC +/-5% or 7.5 VDC – 30 VDC.
- RS232 interface, 1200 … 19200 baud.
- Realtime clock/calendar.
- 256kb EEprom for data storage. 6400 IC does without date/time stamp; 3200 with date/time/stamp.
- Output for buzzer and LED indication.
- Windows 95/98/NT/XP PC companion software.
- Use with all single coil-style antennas
- Dimensions: 50 x 51 x 8 mm (1.96 in. x 2 in. x 0.3 in.)
- CLK650/655: Lithium battery backup for clock-calendar
- IOCARD: 4 Input/output (required when using LCD with LID665/LID650) controlled
- LID-665A: Access control functionality with Trovan Access Guard software
- LID-665N: RS485 2-wire networkable
- MEMEXP-512: 512kb EEprom to store 12,800 ID numbers without and 6400 ID numbers with date/time;
- MEMEXP-1024: 1024kb EEprom to store 25,600 ID numbers without and 12,800 with date/time.
- PWS-12V-1A: 110 Vac/220 Vac power supply
- PWSCAB-EU: Mains lead Euro
- PWSCAB-UK: Mains lead UK
- PWSCAB-US: Mains lead US
- RELOUT: Extra relay output (only when RS485 disabled).
- For use with LID-665 OEM Mini Decoder Board
- Incorporates screw-type connectors for power supply, RS232 interface, LED and antenna.
- Incorporates fuses, buzzer and a relay output.
- Extended memory can be fitted on this board upon request.
DT-100 USB Data Logger
- Supply voltage 7-12 Vdc
- Memory capacity: 1G USB stick will store approx. 18,000,000 codes with date & time stamp
- Optional GPRS modem connection for transmitting data to a web server
- RS485 connection for logging and RS232 for connecting GPRS modem
- LED power indication
- Tx & Rx communication for active storage
- Automatic file creation in CVS format
- Date & time stamps for each reading
- Use with LID-608 or LID-665 decoders
- Interfaces with LID-650/LID-665 PC companion software
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 20mm (excluding USB stick)