(Pictured configuration is for a standard LID-665 board, 9V DC featuring an on/off toggle switch, IP54 rated housing, no lithium battery back-up, RS232 comms cable, with ANT-613 and curly cable)
- Dual power supply input: 5 VDC +/-5% or 7.5 VDC – 30 VDC.
- RS232 interface, 1200 … 19200 baud.
- Realtime clock/calendar.
- 256kb EEprom for data storage. 6400 IC does without date/time stamp; 3200 with date/time/stamp.
- Output for buzzer and LED indication.
- IP65 rated.
- Windows 95/98/NT/XP PC companion software.
- Use with ANT-613(S), ANT-614(S, W), ANTC-series antennas.
- Dimensions: 120 x 65 x 22 mm (4.7 x 2.5 x 0.87 in.)
- LID-665N: RS485 2-wire networkable
- LID-665A: Access control functionality with Trovan Access Guard software
- CLK650/665: Lithium battery backup for clock-calendar;
- MEMEXP-512: 512kb EEprom to store 12,800 ID numbers without and 6400 ID numbers with date/time;
- MEMEXP-1024: 1024kb EEprom to store 25,600 ID numbers without and 12,800 with date/time.
- Supply voltage 7-12 Vdc
- Memory capacity: 1G USB stick will store approx. 18,000,000 codes with date & time stamp
- Optional GPRS modem connection for transmitting data to a web server
- RS485 connection for logging and RS232 for connecting GPRS modem
- LED power indication
- Tx & Rx communication for active storage
- Automatic file creation in CVS format
- Date & time stamps for each reading
- Use with LID-608 or LID-665 decoders
- Interfaces with LID-650/LID-665 PC companion software
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 20mm (excluding USB stick)