- Requires regulated 12 VDC +/-5% linear power supply.
- RS232 interface, 1200 … 19200 baud.
- Relay output, selectable potential free or 12 VDC no/nc.
- Buzzer on board.
- Realtime clock/calendar.
- 256kb EEprom for data storage. 6400 IC does without date/time stamp; 3200 with date/time/stamp.
- Windows 95/98/NT/XP PC companion software.
- Use with ANT-610, ANT-611 and ANT-612 antennas.
- Dimensions: 190 x 138 x 68 mm (7.5 in. x 5.4 in. x 2.7 in.)
- CLK650/655: lithium battery backup for clock-calendar;
- MEMEXP-512: 512kb EEprom to store 12,800 ID numbers without and 6400 ID numbers with date/time;
- MEMEXP-1024: 1024kb EEprom to store 25,600 ID numbers without and 12,800 with date/time.
- RELOUT: Extra relay output (only when RS485 disabled).
- PWS-12V-1A: 110 VAC/220 VAC power supply
- LID-650N: RS485 2-wire networkable
- LID-650A: Access control functionality with Trovan Access Guard software
- HOU6XX: IP40 housing, with 4 x IP68 cable glands
- HOU6XX_W: IP 65 rated housing; available with wall suspension element
- HOU6XX_S: Upgrade to IP68
- RS232CAB: RS 232 cable, 1.8 meter
- PWSCAB-EU: Mains lead Euro
- PWSCAB-UK: Mains lead UK
- PWSCAB-US: Mains lead US
- TM-613-4: Multiplexed antenna driver board for use with 4 antennas to one decoder (for use with LID665/LID650)
- TM-613: Single coil antenna driver
TM-613 Single Coil Antenna Driver
- Piggy backs on LID-650 OEM Decoder Board.
- Required for LID-650 interoperability with single coil antennas.
- 2-screw connector for single coil antenna.
- Dimensions: 40 x 45 x 20 mm (1.6 in. x 1.8 in. x 0.8 in.).
TM-613-4 Multiplexed Antenna Driver
- LID650 OEM decoder may be mounted on top of the TM613-4 driver board.
- Designed for connecting up to 4 single coil antennas to one LID650 decoder.
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 17 mm (3.54 in. x 3.54 in. x 0.7 in.).
DT-100 USB Data Logger
- Supply voltage 7-12 Vdc
- Memory capacity: 1G USB stick will store approx. 18,000,000 codes with date & time stamp
- Optional GPRS modem connection for transmitting data to a web server
- RS485 connection for logging and RS232 for connecting GPRS modem
- LED power indication
- Tx & Rx communication for active storage
- Automatic file creation in CVS format
- Date & time stamps for each reading
- Use with LID-608 or LID-665 decoders
- Interfaces with LID-650/LID-665 PC companion software
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 20mm (excluding USB stick)